Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


A special happy mother's day to my mom!
Thank you for everything that you've done for me...
You've always been my number one fan, supporting me, believing in me and pushing me to be my best. You've always been there for me whenever I needed you.
Know that I am grateful and appreciative, and I love you!
I'm sure that I'll only truly realize, understand and appreciate the full extent of what you've done for me once I have a child of my own, and become a mother myself...
So thank you, and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

For all of you moms and future moms out there...here's a song dedicated to you. This is one of my favorite mom songs! My mom sent it to me by e-mail, from Youtube. I just love it and wanted to share it with all of you.

It's funny, and so very true!! Indeed, a mother's work is never done. So here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGViouBPNIU


Also, it's our three month anniversary since ICAB approval :0)
Although we haven't met you yet, our hearts are already filled with love for you.
Already three months that we've been waiting officially to become parents to our little Filipino baby...three months closer to holding you in our arms and bringing you to your new home to begin our lives as a family.
And three months closer to the day we can celebrate mother's day together :0)
I promise you that we will find a way to honour the memory of your birth mother on this day as well...

So happy mother's day everybody! Enjoy :0)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 3 month anniversary and hopefully it won't be too much longer and we will both be celebrating Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tribute to your mother. Aren't moms great? Congratulations on 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Amber, that song is sooo funny!!! I love it!!!
    Congratulations on your 3 months!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete